* Repeat element: given 'prototype' Container (either fieldset or group)
is repeated multiple times, with possibility to add / remove repeated items
* Generated 'id' attributes no longer can start with numbers
* Group::setValue() works properly for a group containing checkboxes named 'foo'
* 'checked' attribute for a checkbox is removed if form has data sources and
none of them contains a value for that checkbox
* Explicitly given value="0" for a checkbox is not replaced by value="1"
* setValue(null) no longer causes value="value" in some <input> elements
* Hierselect's value is properly updated when its name changes
* Unit tests use autoloader instead of explicit 'require_once', all tests now
can be run separately
* HTML_QuickForm2_Renderer::register() allows overriding an existing renderer
type, similar to elements and rules
* Frozen HTML for checkboxes and radios no longer uses <tt> tags
* Fixed markup in controller/wizard.php and renderers/array-twig.php examples
PHP5 rewrite of HTML_QuickForm and HTML_QuickForm_Controller packages.
This package provides methods to create, validate and render HTML forms.
* Supports all form elements defined by HTML standard, provides several
* Server-side and client-side validation, several common rules provided
* Multipage forms (tabbed forms and wizards)
* Pluggable elements, rules, renderers and renderer plugins
Major advantages over PHP4 version:
* Most of the package's functionality is covered by unit tests
* DOM-like API for building the form structure, new streamlined API for
elements' values handling
* Default rendering without tables (inspired by
* Renderer plugins for elements with complex rendering needs
* Ability to chain validation rules with 'and' and 'or'
* Client-side validation can run "live" on changing the form fields,
validation errors are displayed near the fields instead of in alert()