* Mock adapter can return responses based on request URL (request #19276)
* Support for SOCKS5 proxies, added 'proxy_type' configuration parameter
* Proxy configuration may be given as an URL, e.g.
Other changes and fixes:
* Coding standards fixes (request #14990)
* Unit tests now run from SVN checkout and under PHPUnit 3.6.x
* Explicit dependency on PEAR (until PEAR_Exception is a separate package)
* Get rid of track_errors, use a more robust solution (bug #19337)
* Additional class_exists() check in setAdapter() (request #19344)
* Public suffix list updated to current version
PHP5 rewrite of HTTP_Request package (with parts of HTTP_Client). Provides
cleaner API and pluggable Adapters:
* Socket adapter, based on old HTTP_Request code,
* Curl adapter, wraps around PHP's cURL extension,
* Mock adapter, to use for testing packages dependent on HTTP_Request2.
Supports POST requests with data and file uploads, basic and digest
authentication, cookies, managing cookies across requests, proxies, gzip and
deflate encodings, redirects, monitoring the request progress with Observers...