* Major refactoring to support Remote containers (i.e. containers that are
started somewhere and with which we don't interact through the file system).
* Added JBoss 3.x and 4.x support.
* Added new Deployable type: EJB. Note that this new deployable is supported
only by the JBoss container.
* Added a Tomcat Existing Configuration implementation.
* Added a Tomcat Local Deployer and a Tomcat Remote Deployer which uses the
Tomcat Manager app for deployment.
* Added a WebLogic Existing Configuration implementation.
Please note that version 0.7 has broken lots of the older APIs. This was
mainly due to the refactoring caused by the addition of Remote container
support. Cargo 0.7 is one of the last 0.X version before the 1.0 release and
we took the opportunity to fix the API now rather than to go through a
lengthy and difficult deprecation strategy (which we'll use once 1.0 is
out). We apologize to all our early users for this. This is probably the
last time such a major change happens before the 1.0 release.
If you have any question feel free to ask us on the Cargo list or on irc
(irc.codehaus.org, channel: #cargo).
-The Cargo team
Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international.
Téléchargez sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com