Some parts of this message have been removed.
Learn more about Nabble's security policy.
This is version 0.5.0 of ProjectCenter.
What is ProjectCenter? ======================
ProjectCenter is GNUstep IDE(Intergated Development Environment) application. It is a clone of the OPENSTEP ProjectBuilder application for GNUstep.
ProjectCenter is covered under the GNU General Public License. This means if you make changes to these programs, you cannot charge a fee, other than distribution fees, for others to use the program. You should read the Documentation/COPYING file for more information.
Noteworthy changes in version `0.5.0'. ======================================
* Added new
project types "Framework" and "Resource Set".
* Implemented on demand loading of bundles (project types, editor).
* Impemented localization support for projects.
* Some user interface ehnancements were made (save/restore geometry of subviews in project window splitview, drag and drop for icons).
* Clicking on .m and .h file in project browser expands to file structure (classes, methods).
* Incorporated ProjectManager's editor with some modifications. Implemented syntax color highlighting.
* All windows and panels are now GORM files.
* Fixes for MingW environment.
* Support for separate
build directory added.
How can I get support for this software? ========================================
You may wish to use the GNUstep discussion mailing list for general questions and discussion. Look at the GNUstep Web Pages for more information regarding GNUstep resources <http://www.gnustep.org>
Where can you get it? How can you compile it? ==============================================
You can download sources from ftp://ftp.gnustep.org/pub/gnustep/dev-apps/.
Where do I send bug reports? ============================