WARNING: This server is unstable and will be retired in the next days.
If you want to keep this forum available, please request immediately a migration
on the Nabble Support forum.
Forums that don't receive any migration request will be deleted forever.
Thunar is a new modern file manager for the Xfce Desktop Environment.
It has been designed from the ground up to be fast and easy-to-use. Its
user interface is clean and intuitive, and does not include any
confusing or useless options. Thunar is fast and responsive with a good
start up time and directory load time. Thunar is accessible using
Assistive Technologies and is fully standards compliant.
Release notes for 1.3.2
[Please note that this is a development release.]
- Support small property for trash panel applet (bug #8391).
- Make uca.xml readable for humans.
- Enable startup-notify in the uca example.
- Hide thumb queue cleanup debug and plug memleak.
- Plug more leaks in thumbnailer.
- Reload ThunarView if job finishes.
- Use macro to get uri where possible.
- Free string in progress view.
- Fix file selection problems.
- Free module list in provider factory.
- Use a normal ExoBinding to avoid mem leak.
- Bump 4util and 4ui dependencies.
- Use macro to search for sed (bug #8686).
- Translation updates: Catalan (Valencian), Czech, Greek, Basque,
Finnish, French, Galician, Croatian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch
(Flemish), Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazilian),
Xfce-announce mailing list