WARNING: This server is unstable and will be retired in the next days.
If you want to keep this forum available, please request immediately a migration
on the Nabble Support forum.
Forums that don't receive any migration request will be deleted forever.
Please allow me to introduce myself first: I'm Mike van Riel and am the
Lead Developer of DocBlox (http://www.docblox-project.org), which is a
Documentation Generation Application inspired by phpDocumentor.
At the past Dutch PHP Conference I had the pleasure of talking to Helgi
and demonstrating DocBlox to him. During this demonstration it became
apparent that DocBlox might have added value for PEAR2 and/or PEAR1.
As such I wanted to approach you to see whether you are interested in
I am available to create a template for both PEAR and PEAR2 (or assist
with its creation).
What DocBlox can offer is:
* Faster and less memory intensive processing of the source code. Zend
Framework has reduced their build time from 80 - 100 minutes down to 5
to 10 minutes.
* Incremental processing; if you keep the intermediate file then parsing
speed can decrease with another 80% (transformation speed is unchanged).
* Full support for PHP 5.3 (also works on PHP 5.2.6+ but can't process
5.3 projects then).
* An active project with a new release with new improvements every
* Backwards compatible with phpDocumentor DocBlock syntax and forwards
compatible with new features (i.e. @api tag support).