I managed to get my content shifted over to pebble from blogger. It
wasn't pretty, the MoveableType exporter doesn't really run out of the
box; needed some prodding. A problem with indexes not existing. I got
it working very naively with some trial and error work arounds. I'll
post a bug on the pebble JIRA about it, and maybe even try to make a
patch to fix the mt importer if I find the time to understand what
would constitute a pretty fix.
Anyway. Here is my pebble blog work in progress - making it a little
more uniform with the rest of my site. Still some problems though.
I'll get there despite my stunted AND dusty web development skills.