WARNING: This server is unstable and will be retired in the next days.
If you want to keep this forum available, please request immediately a migration
on the Nabble Support forum.
Forums that don't receive any migration request will be deleted forever.
On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 5:28 PM, Jakub Wilk <jwilk@...> wrote:
> * Samuel Bronson <naesten@...>, 2012-02-20, 14:50:
>> * Bump debhelper build-depends: to (>= 7.0.50~), since we use
>> override_dh_<foo> targets.
> This should be omitted from the changelog, given that it's…
>> * Add support for dpkg-buildflags(1) by bumping debhelper to compatibility
>> level 9.
> …completely superseded later on. (Even though you didn't mention explicitly
> anything about Build-Depends.)
> You build-depend on ‘debhelper (>= 9~)’. How about dropping the tilde? The
> set of debhelper versions satisfying such requirement wouldn't change.
> Please run autoreconf-dickey with -f. (dh_autoreconf does run autoreconf
> with -f -i by default, but only if you don't supply the “program”
> You dropped ‘LDFLAGS="-Wl,-z,defs,-ltic"’, but this is not documented.
Okay, I've fixed all that, and started using the new DEP5 URL from
policy, and bumped standards-version:
* New upstream release.
* Adopt package.
Closes: #660140 (ITP for this package).
* Switch to dpkg-source 3.0 (quilt) format.
* Fix "hyphen-used-as-minus-sign" warning from lintian.
* Re-add debian/watch file (was dropped in 1.06-3).
+ Enable uupdate.
* Enable build warnings.
* Add Vcs-Browser: and Vcs-Git: fields to debian/control.
* Install a symlink CHANGES.gz -> changelog.gz in the doc directory.
* Update debian/copyright to final DEP5 format.
* Use dh-autoreconf to regenerate the configure script during build
+ Build-depends on dh-autoreconf and autoconf-dickey.
+ This also takes care of pulling up-to-date config.guess and config.sub
scripts in from autotools-dev.
+ Drop build-depends on autotools-dev (subsumed by dh-autoreconf).
* Add support for dpkg-buildflags(1) by bumping debhelper compatibility
level (and build-depends) to 9.
+ Drop the LDFLAGS="-Wl,-z,defs,-ltic from the call to
dh_auto_configure, so that configure will pick up the LDFLAGS from
+ Replace it with:
- LIBS="-ltic" as an argument to dh_auto_configure
- DEB_LDFLAGS_MAINT_APPEND for the rest.
* Update package to Standards-Version: 3.9.3.
* Thanks to Jakub Wilk for his thorough review.
-- Samuel Bronson <naesten@...> Fri, 24 Feb 2012 16:22:24 -0500