we have stumbled upon a strange situation... the problem is as follows:
1. A client sends a SIP request to the server (typically, REGISTER or SUBSCRIBE) over TLS.
2. The request is received and processed by the server.
3. In the meantime, the client's network connection was lost (for example, user of the mobile phone wandered away from the signal cover).
4. Now the server tries to send a response, which results in exception "Broken pipe" in SipContainer-serversWorkerThread.
5. Subsequently sometimes (not always) the server ceases to send any responses to any requests for several minutes, although the requests arrive into the servlet (they are processed) and the responses are prepared and handed over to be sent. Nevertheless, the actual sending does not take place.
6. This situation lasts up to 20 minutes, and then the server recovers on its own. In these critical 20 minutes, exceptions "Broken pipe" pop up regularly from various serversWorkerThreads.