WARNING: This server is unstable and will be retired in the next days.
If you want to keep this forum available, please request immediately a migration
on the Nabble Support forum.
Forums that don't receive any migration request will be deleted forever.
Hello core-libs. Please review this webrev to fix Bug #6948101 and
#7142596. This commit fixes concurrency issues with the RMI tests.
- Added TestLibrary.getUnusedRandomPort method. This attempts to return
a random port number, which is unused, between the port ranges 1024 and
64000 (inclusive). It will try up to 10 times before giving up.
- Changed almost all tests from using hard port numbers to using random
port numbers for running the RMI Registry and RMID.
- Removed othervm from those tests which don't need it.
- Added parameters for tests which spawn a separate VM to pass RMI
Registry and RMID ports in cases where needed.
- Added PropertyPermission to security policy files where needed.
- Removed java/rmi and sun/rmi from tests which cannot be run concurrently.
- Removed java/rmi and sun/rmi from tests which must run in othervm mode.
- Added java/rmi/Naming to list of tests which cannot be run concurrently.