Please find the detail of our latest permanent opportunity based in the South East.
If this role is of interest to you and you would like more information please send an update CV to email@example.com or alternatively you can reach me on +44 (0)207 922 7126.
Our clients are actively looking for a Senior Technical Programmer with applications development skills to work on-site based in the South East with excellent travel links and a competitive salary.
Alongside the usual duties of a SAS Programmer there are the additional responsibilities in the development of new applications and tools to make them more streamlined and efficient. There is also the opportunity to learn and use SAS Enterprise guide, DI and SDD.
The role will involve communication between departments and being pro-active in finding out requirements and business needs from the end-users.
It is desirable if candidates have had experience of using metadata.
This role would be suitable for candidates who are flexible, like to take on a new challenge and are looking to develop their knowledge further.
Ideally you will have experience of working with other cultures as this position requires you to be in contact with colleagues in the US and Asia.
• Participate in the design, development and implementation of business system tools to assist in productivity/efficiency gains.
• Execute ongoing maintenance tasks, performance evaluations and tuning of business applications.
• Evaluate solutions for technical feasibility, effectiveness in meeting functional requirements, benefits and organisational impact.
• Ensure corporate methodologies, policies, and procedures are followed on all assigned projects.
• Ensure optimum monitoring, support and maintenance of a reliable, quality, integrated SAS environment.
• Provide project specific programming / application development resource for non-standard tasks.
For more information please call me on +44 (0)207 922 7126