I have updated ruby-ncurses (switched upstream, builds with wide
character support, and updated packaging). It is lintian clean and
builds fine with pbuilder.
ruby-ncurses (1.3.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Changed upstream to ncursesw-ruby. Closes: #477366.
+ Build-Depend on libncursesw5-dev.
+ Symlink ncurses.rb -> ncursesw.rb.
+ Provide ruby-ncursesw and update long description.
+ Updated watch file.
* Build for all Ruby versions.
+ Add Ruby >= 1.9 compatibility patch.
+ Depend on ruby instead of ruby1.8.
* Set (correct) priority extra for transitional packages.
* Bump standards-version to 3.9.3, no changes needed.
* Update copyright file to DEP5.
* Add myself to uploaders.
-- Per Andersson <avtobiff@...> Fri, 04 May 2012 00:48:40 +0200
Could you please review and upload this new version? Thanks in advance!