WARNING: This server is unstable and will be retired in the next days.
If you want to keep this forum available, please request immediately a migration
on the Nabble Support forum.
Forums that don't receive any migration request will be deleted forever.
I've updated ruby-nokogiri repository to a newer version. It is lintian
clean and builds fine with cowbuilder.
Here is the changelog entry for this new version.
ruby-nokogiri (1.5.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version
* Add myself to Uploaders:
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.3 (no changes needed)
* Exclude temporarily test_xinclude.rb from the tests, as xinclude.xml is
missing in this version
* Add fix-sporadically-failing-tests.patch (Closes: #661690)
* Set Priority: to extra for transitional packages
* Override lintian warnings about duplicate decription for transitional
* Convert copyright file to DEP-5
* Provide a simple manpage for nokogiri binary