* New maintainer. (Closes: #660509)
* New upstream version.
- Inline GPG support. (Closes: #526868)
* Depend on libxapian-ruby1.8. (Closes: #555515)
* Updated debian/copyright to DEP-5 copyright format.
* Comply with gem2deb packaging.
- Use dh --buildsystem=ruby --with ruby.
- Add XS-Ruby-Versions to debian/control.
- Run tests during build.
- Patch tests so they all pass.
- Add Build-Depends for running all tests.
* Bump standards version to 3.9.3, no changes needed.
* Use source format 3.0 (quilt).
* Remove IMAP-folder support from description. (Closes: #614301)
* Depend on ruby-yajl and ruby-eventmachine, required for sup-cmd.
(Closes: #627916, #627758)
* Recommend ruby-gpgme. (Closes: #626297)
* Add man pages for all binaries in /usr/bin. (Closes: #573871)
* Include protocol.md in docs.
* Not including sup-sync-back with package since it only fails with the
message "does not work yet".
* Add color scheme examples and mention ~/.sup/colors.yaml in sup-mail(1).
* Patch out all requires of rubygems.
* Include contrib/colorpicker.rb and devel in examples.
* Include zsh completion.
* Use ruby-mime-types instead of removed libmime-types-ruby.
* Add watch file.
* Add patch for gpgme 2.0 support.
-- Per Andersson <avtobiff@...> Wed, 23 May 2012 01:32:02 +0200
Can you please review and upload this new version?