as you surely guessed i didn't have the time to make a patch. I Looked at the sources, baut that was it, as we had some more urgent issues.
I tried the recent Snapshot version and it worked as expected.
Thank you very much for your work
S. Ali Tokmen wrote:
Good news :) Some hints:
* To implement the patch for security-constraint, look for
mime-mapping in https://svn.codehaus.org/cargo/core/trunk/api/module and base a patch on that.
* For servlet-mapping, since the servlet merging is already
implemented you'd need to look for servlet-mapping and
WebXmlType.SERVLET_MAPPING in the same path and patch accordingly.