> The schedule for the NMU (in case it happens, that is if you agree with
> it or if I don't receive any answer in a week) is roughly the following:
> Wednesday, April 25, 2012 : send this notice
> Wednesday, May 02, 2012 : post an NMU announcement to debian-i18n
> with you (maintainer) CC'ed
> Saturday, May 12, 2012 : deadline for receiving translation
> Sunday, May 13, 2012 : build the package and upload it to
> DELAYED/15-day, send the NMU patch to the BTS.
> Monday, May 28, 2012 : NMU reaches incoming
> If you intent to upload yourself, please discuss with me. I propose
> handling a translation update round and I can handle it myself for you.
> That will just require a few days.
> In case I upload an NMU, I will subscribe to the Package Tracking System
> for this package and follow its life for 60 days after my NMU in order
> to fix any issue potentially introduced by my upload.
> Let me know, as soon as possible, if you have any kind of objection to
> this process.
Ok. I'm fine with a NMU (or alternatively I can do myself the upload).
Note: the package is old (but simple), so it may not compile. In that
case I'll fix it.
No need to subscribe to the PTS, I'll read anyway the bugs, and I will
contact you in the unlikely case that there are problem on translations.
And there is also no need to delay the NMU. You could put it directly on
the normal queue.