> Am 27.02.2012 07:39, schrieb Gunnar Wrobel:
>> Did have a final decision now concerning the Horde 4.1 / Horde 5
>> decision? To me it looked like we go for 5.0 but I wanted to make sure
>> before thinking about deliberately breaking BC in "develop".
> I think we began changing the Wiki page to "Horde 4.1 not planned"
> before it went into maint.
I would love to start breaking BC and removing deprecated stuff, since
it seemed like half of the work/fixes I did this evening was figuring
out how to keep compatibility rather than fixing the problem.
But I also think before we start work on Horde 5 we should probably
decide on how (or if) to setup the git repo differently than what we
currently have. Meaning: separate git repos for each
application/framework going forward?
Michael Slusarz [slusarz@...]