7147744: CTW: assert(false) failed: infinite EA connection graph build
I rewrote Connection graph construction code in EA to reduce time spent there. In the bug's test time reduced by 100 (from about 50 to .5 sec on Nahalem-EX machine).
Connection graph now has specialized classes for nodes and additional use edges to put on worklist only uses of node which added new point edge. Field node has also bases edges. Edges never removed only added.
Instead of looking for Field's bases from the start create simple base edge to LocalVar during initial graph construction in build_connection_graph(). Late do several iteration to push all known JavaObject nodes references through graph. This phase has limits on number and time. Also on each iteration check if there are non globally escaped objects and bail out from code if not.
Added additional Arraycopy node to connect source and destination objects.
I removed uncast() calls so that all LocalVar nodes point to all related JavaObject nodes.
I combined record_for_escape_analysis() and build_connection_graph() into one method.
Added TracePhase around Connection graph build code to see how much time spent there.
This code need addition work since I still saw outlier (10 min in EA) in sje2010 on SPARC. But I will look on it after this one is done.
I added new GrowableArray method delete_at(i) to avoid shifting following elements which is done in remove_at(i) method.