1) Download the RCP/Plugin Developer Eclipse package
2) Install Buckminster into Eclipse
3) Checkout the Releng/trunk/org.eclipse.vtp.releng.buckminster project
from the VTP SVN
4) Open the vtp_4.0.0.cquery and click Resolve and Materialize. This will
pull down all the dependencies and source projects you need
5) Right-click on the org.eclipse.vtp.releng.p2site project and select
6) Select p2.site from the dialog and select the buckminster.properties
file located in that same project. This will build all the plugins and
create a p2 update site that can be used to install them
>Hi VTP Developers,
>I installed and played around a little with VTP, and I'd like to build it
>from source code.
>Is there any description how to do it ?
>I could check out the sources, but I could not find out how to proceed.
>Thanks in advance for your help,
>vtp-dev mailing list