I am trying to use aspell with varcon
word list to convert documents from American spelling into British
spelling but after a long time trying I have had no success. This is
what I have done (tried).
1. installed aspell on Fedora using yum, no problem all is working as expected.
2. Change my default dictionary to: master=en_GB
3. Changed the replacement option to: repl=aspell.en.prepl
4. Run the make-variant script from varcon directory witch produced the file variant.tab file
5. copied variant.tab to ~/aspell.en.prepl
When running aspell it would just hang. Truth is I tried many other things read all the docs and searched
the forum but unfortunately still haven't figured it out any help
would be most appreciated!!