Hey guys.. I recently acquired a RME Raydat interface (works like a *charm*, and I love it!), but ever since I installed it, I'm getting a random error when I try to export my tracks, and it's driving me bonkers.
Previously to installing the Raydat card, I had used ardour for approximately 10 years, and have never experienced this problem.
The problem is about 75% of the time, when exporting, the GUI will just sit there and do nothing, maintaining the "export" button depressed continually. Within QJackctl's "message" window, I see the following error:
JackEngine::XRun: client = ardour was not run: state = 2
JackFreewheelDriver::Process: Process error
00:31:20.920 XRUN callback (1).
The remaining 25% of the time it exports just fine, without issue.
Needless to say, this is extremely frustrating. Googling the problem returns nothing but the snippet of code which contains the error message itself, which can be found at the link below: