(new) printer-driver-cjet_0.8.9-3_amd64.deb optional text
printer driver for Canon LBP laser printers
CJET filters printer data from stdin to stdout, converting HP PCL
(Printer Command Language) escape sequences and data structures,
e.g. font headers, to their CaPSL equivalents.
CaPSL stands for Canon Printing System Language. It is a set of
control command developed for the Canon European Language Printer.
CaPSL was used in Canon Export Models such as LBP-8markIII series and
LBP-4series. Canon's older Japanese models (LBP-A404 GII etc. LIPS-III
as default command) usually have CaPSL emulation mode.
cjet (0.8.9-3) unstable; urgency=low
[ Didier Raboud ]
* Put under Debian Printing Team umbrella and add myself as Uploader.
* Rename cjet to printer-driver-cjet, add transitional package.
* Promote printer-driver-cjet to optional priority.
* Rewrite short description.
* Add missing comma between Depends.
* Change source format to 3.0 (quilt).
* Convert debian/rules to tiny dh style, bump compat to 9 for auto-
* Patch the upstream Makefile to use exported flags. (Closes: #436629)
* Rewrite debian/copyright using the copyright-format 1.0.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.3 without changes needed.
* Add Vcs-* fields as this will be maintained on Alioth's collab-
[ Osamu Aoki ]
* Rewrite long description to be more inclusive. (Closes: #272016)
Override entries for your package:
cjet_0.8.9-3.dsc - source text
cjet_0.8.9-3_all.deb - extra text
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.