WARNING: This server is unstable and will be retired in the next days.
If you want to keep this forum available, please request immediately a migration
on the Nabble Support forum.
Forums that don't receive any migration request will be deleted forever.
There can be multiple -attach and -header-field switches.
It has these differences from the old mhmail:
* Adds -send/-nosend, -header-field, and -attach options.
* Supports all post(8) (by default, without -profile) or send(1)
(with -profile) options.
* Optionally (with -profile) obeys the users profile, including
AliasFile and send entries.
* Instead of silently not sending an empty message, notifies user
"mhmail: empty message not sent, use -body '' to force."
* The compiled mhmail dropped a trailing newline from the -body argument.
* Drops support for undocumented -queue option.