View: New views
2 Messages — Rating Filter: Alert me
openca.1.1.1_: error code: 740201 no login
Hi, I've installed openca-1.1.1 in ubuntu 11.04, the service is up and running, i have openssl, apache2 with ssl support, mysql, perl; so when I go to: http://ipserver/pki i got into the login page: user and password, after put the user (admin) and password blank, I got this error: error code: 740201, initServer: no login; well, i have several days trying to login but i'm stuck, so my questions are:
1. when i ran the first time openca it never request me the password for the web interface, so i check my config.xml and also in the access_contro/ca.xml the user is: admin and password value is blank; so where else should i check to know what is the user and password for the web interface?
2. is there a command to check if openca installation is ok? something like test from command line?
i'm attaching an image so you can see the problem error.
Re: openca.1.1.1_: error code: 740201 no login
well, finally I fixed this error, there are some things I want to type about the error:
1. first that all, the script openca start executed using sudo it never ask for the password web interface, so if the user doesn't know about this -like me- will spend time asking where is the problem, in fact the error message is not enough descriptive, at least for me.
2. so, this error is related to user/password wrong, so, please check your config.xml and look what is the username, in my case was admin; then if you see @default_web_password@ and the value is blank then you need to run:
1. openca start as root, it ask for the password web interface
2. then run configure_etc.sh
3. /etc/init.d/openca restart
4. /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
please try in the web interface your username and password, if there is all ok, you will see the home page.
so, at this time i have more questions, for example I can't see the option to create the tables in the database, how to get the certifies, but for this night it's enough.
Finally, I have to say that this open source project has a a lack of support, this is the first time that I could'nt find some irc channel, some really active user forum or blogs related to this; at this time i don't know all the goods of openca, but in the part of installation and deploy was kind of bad again because the support it's lack; maybe my error was a little thing, in fact, my config.xml was tweak in a wrong way for me, but, let's face it, in other projects, that kind of error are resolve in 15 mins, this time for me was like a week, so maybe all need to colaborate a little more.
|Free embeddable forum powered by Nabble||Forum Help|